Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back to posting

Well life has been really busy!! I am ending my 5th week in my marathon training. Getting ready for my next marathon in October! Training is going good so far. I am running 5 days a week with 1 cross train day and one rest day!! I am up to 30 miles a week. I have been doing most of my runs early in the morning around 530. This morning I woke up at 5:30 and got dressed and headed out the door at 5:50. This was the first time I have ever just wore a sports bra and shorts. I decide to try it out since it was so hot this morning. I must say that I liked it much better. It was definitely cooler. I ran 12 miles at a 9:21 min pace. I ran a lot of hills this morning so I was proud of my time. I felt really good running this morning, no major aches or pains. I am trying to get ready for my half marathon I am doing in August. I am a little nervous about the race since August is usually hotter than any other month. I am just hoping to finish and not last place. My plan is to just run for fun and not even weary Garmin it will be really hard for me to not use it because I never run without it!! It will definitely be interesting!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL... 12 miles at 9:24 pace and you're still worried about finishing last! It'll be a little warmer because it starts 2 hours later and the sun will be up, but you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete