Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Running with Stroller

Today I decided to take peanut for a run in the stroller. It has been a while since I ran with the stroller. Let's just say that I didn't miss it at all. We ran before lunch and the temperature was only 74 degrees but it felt like 90. Running today made me realize that training through the summer was going to be tough. We ran 4.5 miles at an average of 9 min pace. I read a blog the other day that said "I consider myself a badass because I pass people while running with my jogging stroller." I have to totally agree with her she is a badass. Running with a stroller is hard especially when your kid weights 32 lbs plus the weight of the stroller. If I ran with the stroller all the time I would feel light as a feather when running without it. I lookup to all the moms that run with their stroller. That's hardcore running.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I don't miss those days at all. It kinda even makes me glad that we don't own a jogging stroller anymore so I can't be tempted to try it!

    ReplyDelete