Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sick! Sick! Sick!

Well I haven't posted in a while because not much running has been going on!! I have been sick for 3 weeks now!! I started with just nasal congestion and now have acute pneumonia!! I went to the dr past wednesday and he gave me some antibiotic and cough medicine. I finished all that and today I went back to the doctor!! So after blood work and chest xray I have acute pneumonia!! So another round and antibiotics and some steroids and hopefully I'll be feeling better!! I only have a week and a half left before my race so I need to get better quick!! Luckily I was able to get in my 22 miler before I started feeling really bad!! I had a great 22 mile run. Felt really good and could have kept going. I averaged a 9:00 pace the whole 22 miles!! So maybe later this week I'll be ready to run!! Not running is killin me!! This is the longest I have been without running for a while!! I'll post later about race plans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment